ThoughtReactor Law Firm Consulting provides technical and trial preparation services to law firms in the central Georgia area, including: Macon, Warner Robins, Centerville, and Perry. I specialize in assisting attorneys and law firms with preparing, creating, and organizing electronic evidence into more functional formats.
Some of the trial preparation services I provide are:
- Convert DVDs to digital files
- Redact audio and video files
- Clip audio and video files into specific, predefined segments
- Synchronize audio and video files with transcripts
- Capture and export surveillance video into a usable, shareable format
- Convert and combine documents into OCRd PDFs
- Extract pages from PDFs into individual pages or documents
- Embed audio, video, or images into Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
Some of the technical services I provide are:
- Setup Google Apps to manage office communication
- Encrypting portable, laptop, and desktop hard drives
To better accommodate your needs, I provide both onsite and offsite services. All trial preparation files can be delivered on a CD/DVD, downloaded from the client area on this website, or copied to your personal computer or external hard drive. All files will be saved in a universal format which can be easily played or opened on most computers, making it easy and hassle-free for opening and presenting your evidence before judges and juries.
When preparing a case for trial, you worry about the legal stuff, and I will worry about the technical stuff. Contact me today to discuss your technical or trial preparation needs!